Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visit FRIM - Forest Research Institute Malaysia


Weekend after weekend, I have been tied up with many works and appointments. I missed many T.T outings (photo shooting outing) with my friends. Seeing all those nice photographs from my friends at facebook or flickr … mentally “beh tahan” (cannot stand it) already, I scream to myself … I WANT TO TAKE PHOTO …. AH~~~!!!!

(BTW, just realize photography can be addicted … emmmmmm??? But I think is a good and healthy addiction-lah, .. hehehehe)

Therefore, I drove to FRIM (Forest Research Institute Malaysia) last Sunday for some photo shootings. My secondary school is located next to FRIM. I am familiar to this place. But I think I have almost 20 over years not set foot there, there are many changes …. One BAD change I observed is the collection of entrance fee.. ah yoi .. So MONEY MINDED meh!!?

FRIM is a leading institution in tropical forestry research in Malaysia. It is located at Bukit Lagong Forest near Kepong which has about 486-ha of land, about 16km northwest of Kuala Lumpur.

This place is more than just a research institute, it has many recreation facilities for public and also tourists. You may find a community hall that allows people playing badminton and squash. This place is famous for joggers, it has jogging track that passing thru forest, I think is very interesting. You may also find a big football field there.

FRIM is very beautiful, it surrounded with nature. Based on their website, they have approximately 200,000 specimens. You may also find a canopy walk that built 30 meter above ground level and is 200 meter long. Thru the canopy, you are walking from one tree to another, if you don’t afraid of height, I think you would enjoy it. Unfortunately, I did not try because out of operating hours. Maybe next time …

Nevertheless, I walked to the nature trail which leads to the waterfall. This place is beautiful too, I love seeing all those giant trees. The waterfall up there is just fantastic. This place is suitable for family picnic or outing.

Let me share with you some photos that I took in FRIM…










Beside taking photo of trees, leaves and flowers only .... I took portrait shots too especially photo of people enjoy the waterfall .... 











By the way, I meet someone having photo shooting and happen to have a model ... not sure whether is his girlfriend or someone ... I did not k-poh but my usual style, curi-curi take lah ... Not bad lah, I think, some of the photo turned out nice ... Let me share with you ...







I also meet some teenagers who are very sporting ... I took some of their picture including some jump shots. Although the photo is not sharp but it was fun looking at it.




hahaha .. I am happy after a good photo TT .... now, I am satisfied ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...