Monday, April 4, 2011

Worry Not. I am in a Safe-Hand.

Something bad is expected to be happen long time ago never had happen but when it is really happening, heart sink and pain really there. Somehow, we contracted the disease of self-denier symptom that denies bad thing would happen. So life goes one without any preparation. But suddenly, “Bomb!!”, like a Tsunami hits ….

Well, somehow worry accomplishes nothing; don’t waste the energy in worry.

In bible, Jesus did teach us something:-


Matthew 6:27-29
Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are.


Proverbs 12:25
Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up.


Matthew 6:30
And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?


Matthew 6:31-33
So don't worry about these things, saying, 'What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?' These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.


1 Peter 5:7
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (NLT)


Yes, thank you heavenly Father for being there for me, I know! I know! I know!, I need not worry so much because I have you. I have peace in mind as long as I follow your words. Like what the bible quotes, ... heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need (take note, is not want .. hahaha).

Thank you Father God the love and grace on me despite I have disappointed you many times. Forgive me. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.



d

No comments:

Post a Comment

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...