Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Looking forward the next TT @ IPOH




I am looking forward the Ipoh TT (Photo Shooting Session) at this coming Saturday. It has been a long break for me since I joined the previous TT with my photo buddies.

Now, I am doing my own count down … another 3 more days!!! Yeah~~ IPOH here I come!!!

Ipoh is not strange place to me although I don’t know many road directions, but is a place that has many childhood memories. I visited Ipoh almost every year end school holidays during my primary school time. My eldest aunty was staying in Ipoh and without failed, I would visit her and stayed at least 3 – 4 weeks in Ipoh.

One of my best childhood memories…

Ipoh – capital city of Perak State, it is located approximately 200 km north from Kuala Lumpur. It built on the land of Sungai Kinta that divided the town into two parts by the river, i.e., the Old and New Town.

Many photographers would love visit Ipoh because of their unique heritage building architectures. Many old buildings were built before the World War II. Until now, they are many buildings remained there. The shophouse architectures are full of richness of the culture of Chinese, Indian, British Colonial style or even Peranakan design which are perfectly for street shooting.

Another reason most people would love visit Ipoh is the yummy hawkers food. Almost every weekend, this place is crowded with many food hunters from Kuala Lumpur and Penang because of Ipoh strategic location, right in between of these two cities.

Since I’m so K-poh to be the host sending event invitation to Pen Lovers group on this Ipoh TT, I better do some homework otherwise, “kenal” rotten eggs from friends “Kau Kau” if I didn’t plan properly … luckily I have some Pen Lover’s Kaki who are from “Ipoh Mari”, with their helps and advises, and also help from Mr Google, I managed to form some ideas what to do in Ipoh.

Har!! Finally, give birth-lah my TT itinerary, I hope everyone would be happy … heheh

6.30 am - All gather at Tesco Mutiara Kota Damansara (next to Curve)

6.45 am - To Leave Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh latest by 7am, and those who are late, soli-loh, please drive there directly. (Actually I afraid I am the late one … LOLz)

9.15 am – Base on the law abiding driver (like Yeow), I think we will “slowly” reach Ipoh by around 9.15am, then all of us will meet at Kedai Kopi Kong Heng.
(http://eatlah.blogspot.com/2010/09/kedai-kopi-kong-heng-jalan-bandar-timah.html)

10.30 pm – Start of the photo walk around old town, KTM station, Market etc

12.30 pm – We adjourn for Lunch. What to eat ? Well, is basing on the recommendation from the two pretty ipohan girls loh ….

2.00 pm – Suggest to do a quick tour at Kek Look Tongchecking on the limestones.
(http://www.keklooktong.org/

3.00 pm – Then we will move over to the Kellie Castle for some photo. Off course not forgetting to hunt for the 3rd tunnel and the ghost of  Mr William Kellie Smith .. hahaha…
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellie's_Castle)

4.30 pm – Ipoh TT will end here but again for those who are hyper-active one, they can still continue their journey to explore more adventures ….. but that one is not my “pasar” liau !!


Wow .. I better stop …. damn tired liau …. anything, just call me loh. Okay !?  \\\  s(^j^)s ///

No comments:

Post a Comment

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...