Friday, April 29, 2011

KELUAR SIGN IS OUT!!





"OUT! " or in Malay, it called "KELUAR" …..

I never felt so much on this word "Out" before … but it means a lot to me now.

Finally the news are out that the Putra Place, a place that owned office tower, retailed outlets and The Legend Hotel have changed ownership. It has changed from my present employer to another company who had successfully bought over the whole property.


With the change of ownership, it affected  many thing, every single bit and bytes of the businesses right up to the morale of staff. Uncertainty set in and many staff are worry loosing their jobs.

Today devotion, God word comes in handy and timely … It talked about Job (READ: Job 38:1-11,31-33), which God reveal how great He is to Job (and me as well) about His power and might which He created this world and to observe His ability to control every element of it.

The tagline of the message: He who holds the stars in space holds His people in His hands …

Wow, thank you Father God, you are great!! Isn't that the reason good enough for me to trust You? I should not worry too much as many times in the past have proven God has been taking care of me… I thank God for speaking to me and encourage me in this moment.

One again,

He who holds the stars in space holds His people in His hands. This is God who creates the heaven and earth, He surely can be trusted. If He has the stars in His hands, surely He can take care of us as well.

Praise God for that, hallelujah ….


No comments:

Post a Comment

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...