Friday, April 1, 2011

Visit Jiufen in Taiwan

After writing a few blog posts about my recent trip to Taiwan … I am feeling a bit “Sien” already!! Sien in Cantonese word meaning BORING!!. My trip to Taiwan was 6 days, it is kind of boring if I write day 1, follow by day 2 and 3 and so on …. like writing a trip report to my Boss!!! LOL!

So I decided to end everything about the trip by this blog. After all there are so many other issues to write about … I don’t want to be stuck in Taiwan forever ….. hehehehe

Jiufen is one of the best places I visited. In 1950, it was a Gold Mining town but after the closure of the mining, it became a tourist attraction. If you follow a normal tour, most likely you will end up visiting on day time. It is nothing wrong on the day time but you will loss the opportunity to see the beautiful night scenes of Jiufen.



We reached there quite late, since we have been eating a lot of food along the way (what a mistake!). We are too full to add any piece of food into our stomach … what a lost to us!! Nevertheless, the place is famous with many others things, so the ladies are busy shopping.







So I took some time off from them and walked alone trying to capture some night scene photo. Jiufen is indeed a beautiful place and famous with many historical scenes. Like travel by a time machine back to the pass. This place is truly re-live the scenes from the pass. No wonder this place was used for a few famous movie. The buildings were built at the side of the coastal hills therefore you could find many small alleys and staircases. However, not to be worry as the place is lighted brightly with many red lanterns and street lights, they had brighten up the place and make it so romantic and cozy…







Many eateries and teahouse can be found there. We picked one of a teahouse. We stayed at their roof top to enjoy some hot tea. What a great view when you look at the magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean, although is dark but we can see light from the port.



The temperature was very cold but it work perfectly with the cup of hot tea… really feel like on the top of the world.

As Mark not only our driver, he is a tea master too, he knew every details and steps about making a traditional tea ceremonies. I have learned a few tips from him … next time I can use it to impress other friends who don’t know about it …hahahaha..





Oh … there are so many thing to talk about in Taiwan … In the beginning of this blog, I said I want to finish everything about Taiwan trip in this blog, but judging the way I write, just one place, I have written so many words….

Anyway, so let it beeeeee … if I have the mood, I blog somemore in my next or maybe next next post … most important is not to give myself the pressure of writing. After all, blogging supposes to be fun and for distress therapy …. don’t-lah make it a nightmare !!!

Hahaha … okay, will blog somemore in the future if you are interested !! (Emm…wonder anyone really read my blog !!? :)……. hehehehe,

I think I am self-siok sendiri-lah

hahahah

LOL….


 




2 comments:

  1. Can you please give me the driver's contact ? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please give me the driver's contact ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...