Monday, April 11, 2011

Shimen Wedding Plaza at Taiwan

Hey, while we are traveling using the Northern West link road between Jiufen and Dhangsui, Mark stopped over a place called Shimen Wedding Plaza. This place is famous for the locals to have their outdoor wedding photo session. We are impressed with the set up by the authority to have such a place. The place is facing north overseeing the East China Seas. They have build many structures that suitable for wedding photography. 




While we were there, there was a couple taking wedding photo. It was fun to see them taking photo, especially when the couple suppose to jump ....



Well, I don't think this shot is going to be fantastic, the bride is wearing a long wedding grown and can't jump high enough. When they jump, we can only see the groom legs leaving the ground but the long wedding grown covered the leg of the bride.

If I am the "Director" ... chair!!

Siok sendiri again ... hahaha ..

I would get only the groom to jump, the bride will look up showing her surprise and "hang fok" face seeing her hubby jumping for joy ....

or if I want them to jump together (like I jump you jump thing-i), the bride can hold her own grown high enough to see her feet better in barefoot ..... and then jump together loh ..... Sorry, I am not expert nor experience in wedding photography ... but I think I have a "tricky mind"... Wakakakakaka !!

Yes, how can I leave this place without photos ...

So I also play-play director role by getting my friends for some nice shots .... hahahaha ... It is kind of fun to do that.









Finally, I do my jump shot before we continue our journey ... hahahaha...



3 comments:

  1. Hi, is there entrance fee for wedding plaza? I am planning on the places to go for my bridal shoot... Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Minakayu, There is no charge for the Shimen Wedding Plaza. It is a public place that facing the sea. Taiwan has many places suitable for bridal shoot, but you need to get a local tour guide that familiar to bring you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see. Actually I have signed up for the Taiwan bridal package, so I will just tell the bridal crew to bring me there for photoshoot when i go to Taiwan. Thank you for your reply.

    ReplyDelete

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...