Monday, April 25, 2011

A Farewell Letter to my Pany


My TT (Photowalk Session) at Ipoh is almost near perfection if I didn't lost my Panasonic 20mm f1.7 lens. I have no idea how it got missing? Could it dropped some where when I walked around, or could I leave it some place and forgotten to pick it up?  The worst, could it be taken by someone? (Bless you if you really did that!!)

Nevertheless, only when lost something or someone that important in life, then we realize many things we have taken for granted.

I should have bought good cameras bag with compartmentalize design which gives better storage space for my lenses, it eliminates the opportunity of dropping out accidentally. But because I wanted to save cost, I ended up losing more……

I should have checked my lenses each time I took it out, but many a time, I took for granted and assuming it always be there for me …

If I have been more diligent in my properties, I would have eliminated the possibility of losing it …

What good is it to think  . . . .

"If I …" or "I should have ...."

Someone did say this (or I am the one who say)  . . . .

"If the old doesn't go, the new will never comes!!"

Walau-er !! I want to knock whoever said that …. the problem is my lens is brand new which is less than 6 months and if you know lenses, you would know how much it cost !!!

Anyway what good is it to say more?
 
Last thing that I can do it to write a goodbye letter to my lost (be loved) lens

…………………………………………………………………………………..

"Dear Pany Lens …

You departed me sooner than expected. I know everything in this world is perishable in time, but you are leaving me too soon. Yes! is damned too soon …..  Well, no point grieving about it, time to put down, time to forget, time to let you go and let my mind rest in peace. You are good companion and the only regret is that I did not use you often and did not even use you in my Ipoh TT … what a mistake I had done for letting you alone … (you protested is it by MIA from me!? Goash!! )

 
Well, you have served your purpose by bringing me many nice photos though it was a short time …. I truly missed the Bokeh that you bring me, Things becoming so attractive and beautiful through your body … I missed you .....

Lastly, I just want to say thank you.


Regards, your owner"


…………………………………………………………………………………


Okay, Done!!
 
Time to look for a new lens !!!!!!! Hahahaha .....


"in mind shouted BUY BUY BUY ...."

"pocket shouted NO NO NO ...."


Herrrr~~~~!



2 comments:

  1. Yap, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your new lens. If it makes you feel any better, I experienced a similar but sligthly different scenario almost 3 years ago. If you have the time do read my blog entry on that: http://robinwong.blogspot.com/2008/08/ollie-no-more.html

    It was very difficult for me, because it took me quite long to save up for the E-410, which was only 3 months old that time, and the newly purchased 25mm F2.8 pancake.

    Let us all be more alert when we are out shooting, and watch each other's back. I have a habit of reminding people if they have checked everything (lenses, wallet, keys, anything important) since that incident.

    Stay strong, I am sure everything happened for a reason. Only time will teach us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin...

    Yes, it was painful experience. It gave better lesson for not take thing for granted.

    Thank you for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...