Sunday, March 18, 2012

A vist to Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012

I woke up before dawn on yeterday while many others were still having sweet dreams in a warm bed, the reason of waking up so early was to go for the 4th International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012 at Putrajaya.

At 4.00 am, I starred out from the Window, it was total darkness out there and only a few street lights were on, it was cold and total quiet  ..... Deep in my mind, I was telling myself ... crazy man, why so early I woke up? Is it worth it?

"zzzzzz .... i want to sleep !!"

Control control control .... Waaaakkkke up!!!

..........

By the time I reached the "Meet Up" point, all my friends had arrived ..... 


All of them came so early and already had their breakfast at Mc-D. We are a group of photography enthusiast, and willing to scarify our sleeping time just to have the shooting opportunity ... nothing can stop us getting thing we like.... not even the warm and comfortable beds ... (oh ... should i regret saying that ... I miss my bed, wanted to go back hor ............. )

One thing good about waking up early is easily get parking and no need to queue for toilet .... look how happy Gerald was when nobody at the toilet .. 

"Wow!! What a release !!!" shorted by Gerald (hahaha!!)


Below is my photography buddies for the day, from left, was Wilson, Franky, Gerald, Robin, Wendy and Chun Chow .... by the way, the famous photography blogger  robin wong was with me - robinwong.blogspot.com , what a privilege :)


As this is my first visit, my friends told me to fix the longest lens to my camera because only those with DSLR "look" camera is allowed to go into the balloon launching area (Apparently our "smart" security guards were basing the size of the camera to judge whether you are pro or not .... hahaha). 

However, this round the rules have changed a bit whereby everyone been chased from the compound except the media photographers and workers. I was lucky enough because I wore a red t-shirt which is identical with workers t-shirt .... hee ! hee !

It was great to have early start and I managed to capture a few nice photos during the dawn hours.




Time really passing very fast .... before I notice, many people are starting filling balloons with hot air ....





Wah, so many balloons started inflating and moving up .... it was an awesome sight ....There were many funny sharp balloons, it was really nice seeing them up. Just minutes ago, it was flat on the floor, but without long, it became a giant huge thing ... when all balloon started to float up to the sky, the joy of freedom was over-whelming ... Yeah!!!!!! Suddenly I felt like a kid ... running around  .... ha! ha! ha!    








Wow ... for those who wanted to go must be early, it was only a short while and all the balloons float away ... if you missed this round, you need to go early because before 9 am, all hot air balloons will fly away ....

To sum up, it was a wonderful day for me ..... to get more information about the 4th Putrajaya Balloon Fiesta, please visit this website - 






The End

3 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to view the beautiful picture and reading the blog. I wish to experience the adventure and excitement of a balloon ride soon. Thanks!


    Hot Air Balloon Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aiden Brown for dropping by my blog .. Hope you will enjoy the hot air balloon ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic article, it’s very comprehensive and exciting! it’s so helpful to me, and your weblog is very good. I am definitely going to share this URL with my friends. Just bookmarked this site.!

    ReplyDelete

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...