Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Taiwan, here I come ....



Another one week time I will be visiting Taiwan … It feels great when has opportunity to travel. Being busy with my works and high expenses, I don't have spare time or cash to travel frequently.

I wish I could pack and go anytime because we sometime get irresistible low fair promotion from Airasia or MAS.

With kids around, need to accommodate their schooling, we can only travel during school holidays or public holiday. Generally, these period means extra surcharge and expensive trips. 

Neverthless, I am taking the opportunity to bring my family to Taiwan in this March school holidays.

Well, I am counting now, another 6 more days .... Taiwan, here I come !!! …hahahaha…


No comments:

Post a Comment

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...