Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photography at KLCC

Last month, I went for de-stress shutter therapy at KLCC. KLCC / Petronas Twin Tower is the landmark of Kuala Lumpur, it used to be the tallest building in the world but over taken by Taipei 101, Taiwan. However, I think it's remained as tallest twin towers in the world.

It was my first time taking night shot on KLCC and I kind of happy with the result.


This photo is one of my favorite, it was taken before dawn whereby the hour just about the sunlight went off but remaining some light over the sky... The colour of the sky becoming very dramatic tone and the building light was just on. I was using Olympus Pen EPL-1 with kit lens 14-42mm. The photo was taken with Pin-hole Art Filter which made the photo like seeing through a hole.


Almost every evening, people crowded in KLCC Park, the park consists of jogging and walking path. The surroundings were planted with many trees. There is a pool with water fountain and light show at the park. I can see many people especially those "love-birds" love hanging around and seated surrounding the pool. 

Well, it is a wonderful place that can chi-chat with friends or loved ones. I saw many people were having enjoyable time relaxing at the pool side.


I notice two unique person with beautiful dye hair calour, I think they are fan for the cosplay or costume play that dress up like the cartoon or comic characters. They were friendly and allowing me to take their photos.


Finally the sun went down and night approaching, KLCC becoming the centre of attraction for the whole KL due to its lighting. From far end, we could see the building, it was stunning to stand near below and look up. It was so beautiful and I notice many other photographers were busily capturing the building.


The shopping center at KLCC has becoming lively. Shoppers are everywhere busy buying their favourite goods. The light reflection from the pool was simply wonderful. I purposely turned the photo up side down so that you can see how beautiful the reflection of the KLCC .

It will not deem complete if you visit Malaysia without seeing this awesome building.














No comments:

Post a Comment

如何有效的理财方式

今天看了艾尔文的频道, 关于有效理财的方法,他讲的方法,自己也很了解, 但是就不去做。今天我把它记录,再次提醒自己。要达到好的理财能力,首先要累计足够的资产。 要有足够的资产就表示有所牺牲。 以下有五种方法: 1. 用记账来掌握现金流的方向。 别放过任何一块钱的流向。大海是如...